Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

This has always been one of my most favorites. It reminds me of the very essence of Newgrounds.com and really takes me back to those earlier times. It's about as close to perfection that a video game song can get.

A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I am very fond of this song. I love the pads and the slow escalation to harder beats. The energetic rhythm gets my head bobbing uncontrollably. Great work!

Martial Law Martial Law

I just love the feel of it.

The sound of this tune is electrifying, slowly rising up my spine and smoothly dropping back down. It made the hairs on my back stand still. I really enjoy the instruments and slow rising guitar sounds. It is very consistent... great work!

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

Polished and gritty...

It has the perfect balance of elements... smooth and rough... slow and fast... soft and hard... truly melodious overall. This tune is engaging and inspires me to get back into music composition. However you managed to make this, it works. I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Landslide- Cayler Landslide- Cayler

Brilliant!

Your voice is soothing and your composition brings me that refreshing feeling of relaxation I critically needed. I love it when I just run into a song like this on the portal. It truly was a pleasant surprise. Thanks.

Cayler responds:

You're welcome. :D

[Take It Slow] [Take It Slow]

Albeit I am a metal fan...

...that's still no excuse to overlook great work. Truly a phenomenal job! Much like a brightly shining pebble on a gravel road. I'm glad I ran into this.

fishfood2021 responds:

Glad to see you give fair reviews :) Thanks a bunch :D

Airbass Airbass

Truly a classic.

Well deserving of the praise it has received over 5 years. I felt compelled to revisit this tune for nostalgic purposes. Simple, clean and catchy.

It would also settle my curiosity if I knew what kind of tools you used for most of your tunes and how long your projects took on average. From artist to artist, yours truly...

~Ravicious.

Fuaraya Fuaraya

Like a splash of fine champaigne.

It's a jubilee of smooth strings and pop hits. Starts subtle, but picks up slowly. It doesn't rise to extremes which is what I like about this the most. The varying riffs retain my attention until the vaporizing finish. Reminds me of a few tunes from Digital Empire. A very good song to listen to on a rainy night in the city. Refreshing and full of life.

Castle of Tears: Bloodlines Castle of Tears: Bloodlines

Outstanding!

As a Castlevania fan, I must say I am greatly impressed with your rendition of Bloodlines. I can honestly declare that your work is of the same quality (if not, better than) Michiru Yamane's. All the while I listen to your songs I wonder, "Why isn't she getting paid for these!?" In closing, I highly recommend you market your work into video game soundtracks. Hope to hear more work from your creative genius!

NemesisTheory responds:

Noooo, that's impossible lol. She has a big studio and everything, i just have this crappy computer and an "amateur" program lol XD

i would like to be getting paid for this, though! but hey, some things arent meant to happen lol. ;o
but to be honest... i do have a job offering in america for an up and coming vg company, but... it's such a huge risk, moving and all... but i'm getting off track here :D

you definitely will!
thanks for the review :)

(nal1200) Rampancy Stage 4 (nal1200) Rampancy Stage 4

It catches me right away.

There is little to no foreplay in this song. The beat doesn't overpower the melody and there's plenty of variety to break the ice with. I really like the use of the strings and the echoing chords. I highly recommend an extended version of this tune.