Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

What can I say? First, the music... it's perfect! It's a bit like Sonic the Hedgehog, but better. The graphics are spot-on, pixel perfect. The tutorial and title level were very innovative, creative, and easy to understand. I also love the powerups and special effects. Overall, it's a wonderful game and I intend to play it a great deal more once I am done with a few chores... I LOVE IT!

Rivea Rivea

Eh, I expected more to be honest. Dodging bullets and looking for gold is okay but it gets repetitive. I was promised large bosses and assumed there would be enemies and other essential elements for a good Shmup. It definitely needs improvement.

Reclamation Reclamation

Good but not great.

I love the retro feel in this game. I'm quite impressed with the effects and the creativity of the levels. However... I find myself spawning right where the enemies are which allows for a cheap death. I think implementing temporary invincibility upon spawning would greatly improve the gameplay.

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

It's okay.

I cannot say that the static top-down view makes it easy to control. I've also spotted some instances where a victim would collide inside a solid object and shake.

Albeit it did have some flaws, I DID like the blood effects and the interface design.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Good and bad.

Good: Artwork, music, and animation.
Bad: Controls.

No pause function makes this game a little hard to play. Although I really enjoy the visuals and sounds, they do not make up for the poor controls. I find that half the time my controls are stuck. It sometimes takes an astounding 3 seconds for the controls to respond. Hank moves sluggishly when there are a lot of objects on the screen.

It's awkward for me to write this review since I LOVE Madness, and it feels much like watching your best friend sing a little bad but you don't want to tell him. Krinkels, Tom, I love your work but honestly you've made better things than this.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

It's hawt.

I love mechs, what can I say? I take delight in decking them out and blowing them up. If you gave the mechs combat abilities, my nose would bleed from the copious amount of awesome barraging into my brain like a flurry of screaming missiles.

A second installment of this game is a must!

Sonny Sonny

I've been playing this for hours.

Seriously, this is soooo addicting it makes me want to play some more. I'm fatigued at the moment but tomorrow I'll have a few more gos at this game. This was just wonderful! I loved the storyline, learning curve, cinematic moments, everything about this game kicked ass!

Billy Suicide Billy Suicide

Beat it the first try.

Kind of depressing but at least I won! :)
It's a good challenge to balance needs and wants, much like real life.

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

Medium game...

Bad:
-The logo nearly gave me a heart attack, even at medium volume.
-The collision detection is way off.
-The difficulty levels are misleading since I thought that was the speed of the opponent fish.
-There's no restart button when you die.

But I did enjoy the graphics and environment. The game was moderately easy and there wasn't any monotony. The fish were more alive than those in Fishy.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

It has it's ups and downs.

The gameplay was a bit squirrely, especially for people with optical mice. The levels get really monotonous and there isn't a great variety of enemies. There's fish that does nothing, a different looking fish that does nothing, and another different fish that does nothing. The bosses were quite predictable and didn't do anything more amazing than jump all around the screen.

In spite of those flaws, I did find that the graphics were pretty nice. It was also interesting to see the plankton evolve into different stages. Evolving was relatively easy so that redeemed the odd controls and whatnot.

And why in heaven's name did you add Double Dragon music!? That was very bizarre to me.

Overall, it's worth a try.