Sonic X-it Sonic X-it

Somewhat uncomfortable but the humor seems to allude to Chris-Chan's Sonic artwork -- for that, I found this quite amusing. I also enjoyed the parody poking fun at the new Sonic games near the end. I thought it was spot-on overall.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

It's difficult to tell who the monsters really are. The exhibitions appear to be somewhat human yet they are far too deformed. This flash has a polarizing effect that is thought-provoking and visually amazing while being equally disturbing at the same time. I really enjoyed this!

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

Who's cutting onions in here!? D:

Hairless Hairless

I don't even know what that was but it almost killed me. I... I can't breathe... I think I'm crying. Haven't had a good laugh in awhile.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

The Experiment was a little dry for my taste but I burst out laughing at Exchango Sizo. That was simply hilarious. No dialogue required.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

( . )( . )

The Bosco & Sodi Pop Show The Bosco & Sodi Pop Show

Crap.

And my movie's rating is higher than all three of yours combined. You mad?

Charles Bronson Madness Charles Bronson Madness

Another bad-ass flash.

It has everything I like in it: Charles Bronson, Madness, violence, and wicked-sick music. Charles Bronson was a bad-ass to the end. He always got shit done. What these hating cunts don't understand is this is war and no one gives two shits about a woman and her child. They're either the same intolerant jack-asses who would fap to Jack Thompson all day or complete hypocrites too stupid to differentiate between reality and fiction. Great work!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Eh...

The mannerisms were there as expected. At least you did a great job depicting all the obnoxious hype thrown into the game. Didn't make me laugh but I smirked a bit. I'd like to see you discover more boundaries in humor though. It unfortunately only covers the Dane Cook demographic with funny sounds accompanied by overblown animation makes the audience laugh. But that's just a single thread in the rope of comedy.

So I thought a 7 would suffice since I still enjoy your work. It did not surprise me but I thought it was still adequate.

Wisenheimers: Inspiration Wisenheimers: Inspiration

Eh...

I'd work on the content and the length. I'm not exactly sure what kind of comedic material (if any) you were attempting to deliver with this flash. Very VERY dry humor that left me confused.

Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4 Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4

I enjoyed it.

Even though I think the sprite proportioning could use some work, at least you got the content of your flash down; it was successful. I thought the story was entertaining and it did make me chuckle.

The "dude you guys still play pokemon?" part was great.